Colorful Behavior Chart
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Keep Your Sanity; Looking for a tool to improve the way your child behaves, this magnetic reward chart could be a game changer for you; Looking for something to teach responsibility for actions, this kids behavior chart is meant for you.
- Patent Pending Design to Encourage Positive Behavior; Help children learn accountability and consequences with this my responsibility chart for kids; Use it as a classroom behavior chart for kids at school or homeschool or a reward chart for toddlers at home on the refrigerator.
- Behavior Game Changer; Use the star chart for kids behavior as a kids responsibility chart, a good choices chart, behavior clip chart or toddler reward chart; The ways you can use these kids behavior charts to reinforce good behavior in a fun way are endless.
- Teach Responsibility; Use these good and bad behavior charts for kids at home, Unlike a Sticker Chart for kids behavior this my magnetic responsibility chart can be used more than once; Great for ages 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or even a 7 year old.
- You'll receive 1 - 8x10 inch magnetic behavior chart, 4 - 1x1 inch icon shape magnets and 4 - 4x7 magnetic star charts, write your child's name on a star chart with a dry erase or liquid chalk marker and select a shape icon to represent the child, if the child displays good behavior move them up the chart, if they display poor behavior move them down; at the end of the day if they are at the top of the chart they can fill in a star on their reward chart. Stickers and Markers Not Included.
PartNumber: Behavior Chart 001
Details: Why should you order your own good behavior chart? · Durable – Printed on Premium Magnetic Material · Teach your children or students about obedience, kindness, punishment, tolerance, change, communication, responsibilities and consequences. · Work on changing, managing & making modifications to habits. · Track your children's behavior while home schooling, at daycare or Sunday school · Customize your child's reward chart · 100% Money Back Guarantee BONUS – As a parent track a young child's single daily routine schedule as you help them stop, hitting, punching, biting, thumb sucking, potty training, sleeping in bedroom, and more! Use as a chore chart for simple work or job tasks, online distance learning reading time and a variety of other rewarding skills. Help discipline your little boy or girl as they learn obedience, set goals, make a routine schedule and use this large magnet board & smaller magnets kit as the best responsible tracking tool solution to learn! Why Choose these Discipline Charts? · Use for your preschooler, teenager, teacher, little kindergarteners, pre k age, 1st grade elementary · They are unique and different from the mass produced & boring incentive charts for classroom. · It's the personal touch that makes these responsibility charts special. · Personalized parenting resource. · You will receive an exceptional product with meticulous attention paid to every last detail If you aren't satisfied with your purchase or have any questions/concerns please do not hesitate to get in contact with us, we are here to help you.
Model: Behavior Chart 001
Binding: Office Product
Item Condition: New